EMS Water are independent specialists in water treatment and in particular the management of Legionella. Based in Hereford, we work throughout the UK, providing water management services and solutions including ACoP L8 Legionella risk assessments, consultancy and compliance training.
EMS Water aim to ensure that our clients finish the process not only with full legal compliance but also with a clear understanding of the risks and control measures necessary within your premises’ combined with a practical and comprehensible plan to help you manage and overcome them.
We are familiar with providing water management and risk management solutions for a variety of clients, from small scale basic hot and cold water systems, to complex buildings and water systems which require indepth water treatment programs.
- We undertake work for Local and County councils
- Commercial Buildings
- Food Manufacturers and suppliers
- Leisure and Hospitality Buildings, inc Hotels, Spa’s, Gym’s and Restaurants
- Healthcare providers inc Hospitals, Health Centres, Care Homes and Dental Surgeries
- Educational Institutes inc Universities, Colleges, Secondary and Primary Schools
- And; Private and Commercial Landlords
- ACoP L8 Risk Assessments
- Water System Monitoring & Sampling
- Water Monitoring Log Books & Documentation
- ACoP L8 Compliance Training
- Consultancy & Policy Writing